- The facility to apply through internet in Setu Center of Mumbai city is available on www.mumbaicitysetu.org
- Before applying through the said website, please ensure that the following technical contents are available on your computer
- Please use Internet Explorer 7/Internet Explorer 8/Mozilla Firefox
- Select the option in Internet Explorer-View-Encoding-Unicode (UTF-8)
- Select Tools-Compatibility View in Internet Explorer. Please ensure that this option is having = symbol. Through this option you can see the Marathi Words properly
- It is necessary to install the Acrobat Reader on your computer.
- Citizens can apply through internet for 5 types of certificates as mentioned below:-
- Income Certificate for last 1 financial year.
- Income Certificate for last 3 financial years.(Non-Creamy Layer)
- Domicile Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Click on the Application Form for which you are seeking
- Required documents for certificate will be display on your computer.
- Application Form should be typed in English
- After Clicking on " Submit" option, you will get an Unique ID Number & you will get the Date & Time for submission of Application form, Original required documents in Setu Center.
- The certificate received from Setu center should be checked & verified & if you find any discrepancy in the same, please contact the Back Office of Setu Center.
- If the Applicant has made any mistake while filling the form online, then it is his responsibility to bring it to the notice of the Scrutiny Clerk / Back Office personnel, before the certificate is sent for approval, so that the same can be rectified.